Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Golfing Environment Man Does 72 Holes in 2 Days


May. Massanutten Resort. I played 36 holes of golf each day for two days. Did not think I could do it but I managed. 18 holes in the morning. Lunch. And then 18 holes in the afternoon. Massanutten Resort is nestled in the Appalachian Mountains and is also a ski resort.

I played four unique courses:

1) Woodstone Meadows At Massanutten Resort

2) Mountain Greens At Massanutten Resort

3) Heritage Oaks Golf Course

4) Packsaddle Ridge Golf Club

Packsaddle Ridge Golf Club was a relatively new course and was clearly the most interesting. Some rich guy bought the area, designed and built the course. It has a cliff hole par 3 that is breathtaking.
Although I played horribly, it definitely helped me for the rest of the golfing season.


No comments: